The Cardinal Joint Fire District Board of Trustees
Is accepting applications for
(3) Full-time Firefighter/Paramedics
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Shall hold a valid State of Ohio Firefighter level II certification.
- Shall hold a valid State of Ohio EMT-Paramedic certification and able to function as an EMT-P under current department protocols on the first scheduled day of full-time employment.
- Must hold Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) Firefighter Physical Agility Test, with a pass time of 4 minutes 30 seconds, and within past 12 months.
- Meet minimum medical testing and diagnostic procedures as required by Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund as outlined in Rule 742-1-02 OP&F.
- Have an understanding that all required certifications must be maintained in a current status at all times for continued employment. Additional training required within the first year of employment.
- Starting salary is $32,890, with benefits per CBA.
Applications are available from Chief or Deputy Chief and must be completed and returned by December 5, 2016 at 4PM.
The Fire District Board of Trustees