Accepting Applications – 2 Full Time Firefighter/Paramedic
The Cardinal Joint Fire District Board of Trustees
Is accepting applications for
2 Full-time Firefighter/Paramedic
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Shall hold a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Shall hold a valid State of Ohio Firefighter level II certification.
- Shall hold a valid State of Ohio EMT-Paramedic certification and able to function as an EMT-P under current department protocols on the first scheduled day of full-time employment.
- Shall successfully complete Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) Firefighter Physical Agility Test, with a pass time of 4 minutes 30 seconds, within the past 12 months.
- Shall have an understanding that all required certifications must be maintained in a current status at all times for continued employment. Additional training required within the first year of employment.
- Shall meet minimum medical testing and diagnostic procedures as required by Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund as outlined in Rule 742-1-02 OP&F.
- Shall pass a CVSA test administered by the Canfield Police Dept.
- Shall successfully pass a background check.
The requirements set forth herein are subject to change without notice.
Starting salary is $32,890, with benefits per CBA.
Applications are available from Chief or Deputy Chief and must be completed and returned by September 18th, 2017 at 4PM.
The CJFD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.